Lead the way with science
We provide you with a full range of flexible and customizable medical affairs solutions to meet your company’s needs.
Scientific engagement with experts
- Arranging, facilitating, documenting and reporting of advisory boards and round table discussions or other scientific forums
- Medical training activities
- Customer engagement on selected topics, such as product safety profile and specific adverse event data
Other product-related medical support
- Prelaunch and launch medical activities
- Product training and training on specific pharmacovigilance & medical information related items
- Clinical support for price and reimbursement applications
Translation and review of medical correctness of documents such as
- Clinical study documents
- Marketing materials, press releases and web pages
- Training materials
- Clinical support for SmPCs and PLs as well as CCDS and CCSI documentation
- Clinical support for CCDS and CCSI documentation
Pharmacovigilance physician’s tasks
Medical writing services from our experienced medical writing team
Science is more complex than ever before and is constantly evolving. Therefore, science communication requires specific expertise.
At Biocodex PhaMe, we provide medical writing services to meet the needs of the biopharmaceutical industry. We are experienced in written scientific and medical documentation including both regulatory writing and medical communications for health care professionals. We provide medical writing services in Finnish and in English.
Our medical writing services include:
- Clinical evaluation reports for medical devices
- Scientific publications
- Research summaries
- Conference abstracts and posters
- Data presentations for medical conferences
- Medical content for websites
- Medical marketing materials
- Consumer education
- Educational tools targeted for specific audiences such as HCP’s
- Supportive clinical documentation for marketing authorization applications
When needed, we provide you also with deputy services as Medical Director, Head of Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor and Medical Science Liaison.