Open positions at Biocodex Phame
We are looking for Pharmacovigilance Specialists to our Phame team in Espoo, Finland for various assignments. You will be part of a highly skilled international team operating in the Nordics and Baltics.
Your main tasks include a variety of Pharmacovigilance related activities in the Nordics, such as
- Acting as Qualified person of pharmacovigilance (QPPV) and local safety contact for customer companies
- Establishment, maintenance and development of pharmacovigilance (medicines) and vigilance (medical devices) systems
- Medical writing: compiling and maintaining any required pharmacovigilance documentation
- Case management: processing of product safety information, including electronical reprocessing
- Using pharmacovigilance databases for registration and maintenance of data
- Literature surveillance and review
- Coordinating additional risk minimization (RMM) implementation activities
- Communication with clients and authorities
You will be working with our company’s internal and external stakeholders. We will provide introduction training for these activities and you will get full support from your colleagues in our team.
You have a life-science or health related education. Previous work experience in similar jobs is considered an advantage.
You have a customer focused mindset and a dynamic attitude, and you are committed to continuously develop your competence. You are not afraid of changing situations or working independently. Your quality-orientated mindset is profound, and your approach to work is proactive and cooperative. You demonstrate effective structuring and organizing skills. Your Microsoft Office -skills are good and you express yourself well in Finnish and English. Proficiency in other Nordic languages is an asset.
Please send your application with salary expectation by 15th of March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle your application immediately upon receiving it, and we will hire as soon as possible; be fast!
For more information, please contact Susanna Heinonen, Head of Pharmacovigilance at +358 50 572 7896
At Biocodex PhaMe, we value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. We are constantly seeking for skilled individuals to join our proficient PhaMe team. Are you an accomplished professional or a talented future star who shares the passion to develop expert services to the needs of healthcare and pharmaceutical industry?
If you think you might be the person we’re looking for, go ahead and introduce yourself. We´d love to hear from you! Share your story and tell us what drives you.
Leave your application by e-mail at email@example.com
Get to know Biocodex Phame team here.