Professional support for global pharmaceutical audits
We provide professional support for global pharmaceutical audits, such as GMP, GDP, vigilance, regulatory, mock and internal auditing. In addition, we offer well-organized and cost-effective remote auditing. Contact our professionals to have more information!
- Manufacturing of finished products, APIs and excipients
- Packaging material production, based on ISO 15378
- Medical device production, based on ISO 13485
- GDP of wholesaling, warehousing and transportation activities
- Pharmacovigilance activities, based on Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP) for the European Union, GVP Modules and SDEAs
- Vigilance activities, based on the European Medical Device Directive and MEDDEV Guidelines, especially MEDDEV 2.12.1.
- Auditing critical processes in regulatory affairs, such as information flow and storage
- Carrying out audits in SmPC and PL version control and packaging materials, checking updatedness of national databases
- A mock audit helps you to improve your quality management systems and assess whether your operations comply with current legislation.
- Assessing whether your operations comply with your operating procedures and if any updating is required
- Within PV, for example, employees cannot audit themselves.
- Sometimes onsite audits can be replaced by well-organized remote audits.
- A remote audit consists of:
- Pre-audit questionnaire and pre-material requests
- Video interviews
- Video document review
- Audit report
Why to choose remote audits?
In case of pharmacovigilance, there are no site or workspace related issues to be audited – as is the case e.g. with GMP manufacturing sites. Therefore, we can easily do document reviews remotely.
Local documents and SOPs are often in the local language, so auditors must rely on interviews. Outside EU, the local legislation is not as advanced. The pharmacovigilance requirements come primarily from the PVA between the parties.
In addition, remote audits are an eco-friendly and a cost-effective alternative because there are no travel or accommodation.