Our supporting services for your pharmaceutical wholesaling
Our pharmaceutical wholesaling services consist of
- responsible pharmacist / deputy service or acting as a local quality contact in the Nordic and Baltic markets
- support in wholesale licence applications
- creating and updating your quality management system in compliance with GDP, ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 standards
- tailored training in pharmaceutical wholesale operations and quality systems
- local support with product complaint, product defect and recall procedures
- internal audits and inspection readiness
Services to Meet Your Needs
We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best pharmaceutical and medical consultant services. In the rapidly evolving pharmaceutical industry, we help our clients overcome the challenges they may have ahead.
As a result of our dedication and expertise, we can offer services with confidence. Read more about our pharmaceutical and medical services >
Get To Know Our PhaMe Professionals!
PhaMe team is an enthusiastic and experienced group of professionals working with high commitment and joy.
We provide expert services more than 100 customers annually.
Marketing and sales – PARTNERING
We faciliate the market access, distribution and sales of our partner’s pharmaceutical and over-the-counter products in the Nordic and Baltic markets.